– Inman is offering a deep dive into the world of proptech and the state of startups in the industry
– They are introducing a new set of awards called Proptech All-Stars to celebrate entrepreneurs, VCs, and visionaries in the field
– The inaugural class of the Best of Proptech award recipients has been announced
– The awards recognize the achievements of trailblazers in the real estate community
– The honorees are selected in four categories: Alternative Financing, Entrepreneurs, Innovation in Construction, and Venture Capital
– The winners include individuals from companies like Divvy Homes, ICON, NFX, and more
– The complete list of award recipients can be viewed on Inman’s website
This November, Inman offers a deep dive into the world of proptech and the state of the startups that are building the future now. We’ll also debut a brand new coveted set of awards, Proptech All-Stars, celebrating the entrepreneurs, VCs, and visionaries in the field. It’s Proptech Month at Inman.
Inman’s inaugural class of 2023 Best of Proptech award recipients have arrived.
This is the first year Inman is celebrating the entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and visionaries who are building a bright future in the world of property technology, or proptech. Released Wednesday, the awards are the capstone of a yearlong expansion of Inman’s awards program, which recognizes the achievements of trailblazers throughout the real estate community.
In the highly competitive, dynamic world of residential proptech, Inman recognizes the companies, products and leaders driving innovation to new heights. Honorees include Adena Hefets of Divvy Homes, Jason Ballard of ICON, and Pete Flint of NFX.
“Technology and change have always been a core part of the Inman DNA, and they are the core of what drives the proptech ecosystem too,” Inman CEO Emily Paquette said. “We’re thrilled to be recognizing the key players in that ecosystem with our first-ever Best of Proptech Awards.”
Chosen by the Inman editorial team, the Best of Proptech honorees are selected in four categories – Alternative Financing, Entrepreneurs, Innovation in Construction and Venture Capital. They include:
- Nathan Brannen, Restb.ai
- Adena Hefets, Divvy Homes
- Thomas Sponholtz, Unison
- Demi Horvat, AirDNA
- Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence
- Drew Uher, HomeLight
Innovation in Construction
- Jason Ballard, ICON
- Deborah Casper, Connect Homes
- Jack Oslan, Diamond Age
- Pete Flint, NFX
- Alex Rampell, a16z
- Brendan Wallace, Fifth Wall
To view the complete list of the 2023 Best of Proptech award recipients, go here.
Property Chomp's Take:
In the world of web development, there are many elements and tags that play a crucial role in creating websites. One such element is the
One of the main advantages of using the
Another benefit of using the
In addition to organizing content, the
To conclude, the