– The tagline “Moving Markets Forward” means providing readers with what they need to succeed in the market.
– The tagline has been used since 2013 and has evolved to adapt to different market situations.
– In 2013, it focused on educating about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
– In 2016, it provided information for capturing opportunities in the refinance boom.
– In 2020, it addressed the unique situation of the housing market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Throughout the decade, the tagline also highlighted trailblazers in the housing industry.
– The magazine is shifting its focus to delivering news faster through its digital site, HousingWire.com.
– The goal is to stay ahead of market trends and connect with readers beyond the magazine.
On HousingWire branding calls earlier this year, someone asked us what our tagline, “Moving Markets Forward,” means to me. Having referred to this phrase for over 10 years, the explanation we’ve used is as adaptable and forward thinking as the saying is supposed to be. At its core, it means providing you with what you need to win the market.
When we started using this phrase in 2013, it was providing education around the launch of the newly created Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Then in 2016, it was defined as sharing the information you needed to capture your piece of the refinance boom, though one that was vastly different from the one we recently experienced. 2020 and the start of the COVID-19 pandemic brought a housing market and nation under crisis that we’ve never seen before. And, during that time, it was our goal to not only provide the support and community so many of us needed, but also to share the unique situation the housing market was in. Throughout this whole decade, we also spotlighted people, like you, who are trailblazers in the housing industry and are the backbone of moving markets forward.
As we wrap this final issue of the magazine, the tagline means that we are continuing our mission to stay ahead of market trends and are shifting to delivering this news to you faster through our digital site, HousingWire.com. We’re excited to stay at the forefront of the market in 2024 and beyond, and are thrilled to connect with you beyond these pages. Thanks for being a loyal reader.
Property Chomp’s Take:
Hey there! Today, let’s talk about the beloved HTML element – the
So, what exactly is a
One of the greatest strengths of the
In addition to its styling capabilities, the
But the power of the
Now, you may be wondering, how does the
Our tagline, “Moving Markets Forward,” embodies our commitment to providing you with the tools and knowledge necessary to thrive in the market. Whether it’s education about industry regulations, insights into market trends, or showcasing trailblazers in the housing industry, we strive to be your go-to resource.
As we move into the digital age, we’re excited to bring you news and updates even faster through our website, HousingWire.com. Our goal is to continue to be at the forefront of the market, connecting with you beyond the pages of our magazine.
In conclusion, the
Thanks for being a loyal reader, and here’s to a future of exciting developments in the housing industry and web design!