– Inman is hosting upcoming events in Miami, Luxury Connect, and Las Vegas
– Inman Top 5 provides the most essential stories of the week according to readers
– The founder of The Agency is launching the American Real Estate Association
– Lawsuits allege conspiracy to inflate buyer broker commissions
– Gael Fierro sued over the sale of his home in Los Angeles
– Rachael Hite shares data on seniors and the real cost of retirement
– CoStar Group CEO criticizes Zillow, Redfin, and Realtor.com for prioritizing their bottom line
Looking for a quick catch-up on the buzziest stories of the week? Here’s Inman Top 5, the most essential stories, according to Inman readers.
And don’t miss The Download, our weekly column that breaks down one of the top stories of the week and equips you with what you’ll need to meet next Monday head-on.
The founder of The Agency is part of a team launching the American Real Estate Association as NAR continues to face criticism and legal trouble.
Homesellers allege 36 Realtor association, brokerage, and multiple listing service defendants conspired to inflate buyer broker commissions in violation of state and federal antitrust laws.
Gael Fierro co-wrote a movie for Amazon Prime and ran a business selling cannelés before he decided to sue over the sale of his home in Los Angeles.
Senior housing expert Rachael Hite shares data around seniors, aging in place, downsizing and the real cost of retirement. Housing experts predicting a “Silver Tsunami” are underestimating what boomers actually want.
During his latest ICNY appearance CoStar Group CEO Andy Florance chastised Zillow, Redfin and Realtor.com for prioritizing their bottom line to the detriment of buyers and listing agents.
Property Chomp's Take:
One of the main advantages of using
Another advantage of using
In summary, the